The placid summer afternoon in Caleta Farama disrupted when a motorhome started to burn. The fire occurred around 6:20 p.m. this Saturday when, according to witnesses, an explosion was heard and later the vehicle began to burn.
The motorhome was parked at the entrance of the town. The flames quickly devoured the vehicle and it was only possible to remove the other cars around it so as not to be affected by the flames.
Apparently, the origin of the fire had been the bottle in the fridge.
According to the CECOES, there have been no injuries after the fire.