Paella Cannabis Poisoning in Arrecife

Lanzarote

by Buzzers 2159 Views comments

About ten people were admitted last Saturday to the Molina Orosa Hospital after suffering intoxication due to a possible involuntary use of cannabis. According to those affected, the drug could have been hidden in a paella they shared that afternoon at a restaurant in Arrecife.

Shortly after the meal, they all began to suffer from dizziness and vomiting, so they went to the emergency room.

While the facts are being investigated at the restaurant they deny having any responsibility for what happened, although they acknowledge that Public Health was going to go again this Monday to the premises for further tests.

The people involved blame it on the paella, which they all shared. Watch this space!

Comments